CCSA’s Library Department provides scientific literature searches, document retrieval, and reference management
Access to multiple databases
- NLM’s (US National Library of Medicine’s) PubMed comprises more than 30 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE®, life science journals, and online books.
- The ProQuest Dialog® Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Collection provides access to authoritative pharma and biomedical databases like Embase®, BIOSIS®, Derwent, IMS, and AdisInsight.
- SciFinder®, the interface to CAS® content collection, is a trusted collection of chemical substances, reactions, and literature references.
- Google Scholar indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines.
Complete library services
- Comprehensive literature searches in all areas of biomedical research
- Routine literature searches for INDs and IND annual reports
- Management of references and bibliographies using EndNote® reference management software
- Document retrieval of requested documents
Document delivery and access to literature